In a message dated 5/31/03 3:50:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< What reasoning is there behind your spray regime with 35 preps?
My reason for using these preps is because this spray regime kicks ass and
works great.

 And what is bc (barrel preparation?) and Milk'n'Honey?  Barrel compost is a
cow manure based compost made with the compost preps.  I make it with 500-508,
clay and soil.  A 1/2 pint of honey and a 1/2 gallon of milk stirred in 80
gallonssprayed on 20-30 acres attracts beneficial insects.

 At first I thought Milk'n'Honey
is a Hugo Erbe prep as well (as 3Kings), but it doesn't seem so.
Why 501 for Holland?  Northern country, sitting low to the water, seems to
lack astrality that 501 would encourage.  You are telling me bd does not seem to
work in Holland and that is apparent from the spray regime you said is
common.  That would not reallywork anywhere
Where are you located actually?  On Eastern Long Island, New York And what do
you use yourself?  I use a spray program very similar to the one I
listed...sstorch