Dear L*L (Just curious),

To be specific, I was not rubbing my remedies on my
head, I was spraying them for the purpose of
preventing my hair from falling out further, which it
did, and to encourage the growth of new hair, which is
has.  It had nor has anything to do with my medical
condition which is not your business, especially since
you remain anonymous.

Looking at this from a different perspective, since
homeopathic remedies work to help the body eliminate
toxins and other accumulated poisons and diseases, one
might conclude that by the regular application of my
remedies to myself, I was able to bring these toxins
out into my blood stream, which made me even more ill
temporarily.  In this case, they worked even better
than I had imagined although a near death experience
is not pleasant.  But, as they say, nothing like a
hanging to focus the mind.

As it stands right now, I feel better than I have in
years and have more energy to pursue agriculture and
writing than I have for a very long, long time.  I'd
say my remedies were a complete success.

There's one very good and compelling reason why you
should "read" more.

  What I said, and will say, in the coming months on
bdnow and in my books will revolutionize agriculture
for the next 100 years.  Now, I don't expect you or
anyone else to accept that bold statement at face
value.  As I expound on what I know and have learned,
what I expect is that you and others will analyze my
statements with an open and educated mind.  If you
don't, but just jump to conclusions and criticize out
of hand, you will not get any response from me on any
level.

Each of us must use our God Given Ability for
discriminative thinking to determine if what I or
anyone else says is true.  Do not confuse this
statement.  I am not saying that you should
discriminate against others.  Discriminative thinking
means critical thinking.  It is something sorely
lacking in today's world.

It would be best if you focused on the facts and not
the writer.  My style may be provocative, by
intention, but my facts are backed up by conclusive
evidence, something sorely lacking in the area of
biodynamics.

Greg Willis
Napa, Ca