Oh how wonderful to have Greg back striing up the pot, and getting some of
us stoked. Over time things have a habit of settling (thank you gravity).
With a little levity we might can get somewhere (other than here).

Graeme, the "for the children" words, are the most important and truest
posted for a while. I understand the 'heal the earth' purpose but there
are limits that physical applications of the preps can do (especially on a
global scale). Yes, I can apply to my 25 acres and the guy 2 miles away
can do his 40, but what about all the space in between. Use those preps to
make food worthy of the next generation and the possibilities are endless
(no limits).  They are the ones the Earth is relying on.

Markess, I took note of your utilization of crystal comment.  I was hoping
you might expound on your method. I've had this feeling for a while that
the use of crystals might help create a more 'harmonius balance' on my
place.  I'm not sure which ones, or where they should go...but this
feeling won't go away.  Do you broadcast with them, or place them on your
property?  Anyone else out there broadcasting or burying crystals? (or
thinking about it?)

Just opinion and question from one prone to lurk,

Ed