I just don't think BD should spend all that time in-fighting.  Let the
 produce quality settle the arguments.

 Regards,
 Rex Harrill
Thankyou Rex that sounds like an excelent idea. How should we define quality
when comparing produce from so many different countries? Brix, nitrates,
protiens, amino acids? Taste, smell, texture etc. are good if all the goods
are in the same room. I agree that "objective" quality criteria need to be
developed too. There are a number of instruments that look at light
emmisions like delayed luminesence and there is Aura photography too.   Lets
come to some aggrement on this question before we start the comparisons.
Best wishes,