Point one:   here on eastern Long Island we have the only commercial
bd/organic strawberry patch.  I have just learned that we were the only farm to even
have strawberries locally.  The chemical guys never had any fruit.  So you can
take your voodoo to the bank...

point two:  it was always my impression that the horn wored on the silica or
the manure the same way it wored on the cow.  The refined digestive process of
the cows four stomachs is further enhanced by the chewing of cud and during
that process the earthiness is rayed back in by the horn structure[which arises
from skin, the most sensitive and largest organ on any creature].  It is via
the horn that we get this wonderful manure from the cow and in bd we have
capitalized on this effect for 500/501...sstorch