Mark
> Encouraging Greg.
Glen????

Your thoughts on Orchard E....

Yes it is an interesting one. As mentioned in the report. We are doing a
pepper made from E to redo the trials there this coming season.
However I believe some of Es scale were in the trial pepper. Peter can
confirm this.

Otherwise this could be a good case of the negativity of the grower
influencing the trial, or.......I dont really know yet.
It does however stand out from the rest of the trial results and others who
have used it. A recent report from a commercial client says they had nil
scale in their last monitoring.
So time will tell hopefully.
Glen