I find spiny pigweed invading Kikuyu grass in pasture on Hawaii island

Jeez!!

Bob - I've picked up a Mazzie injector to use with T-tape to fertilize my CSA garden. If you are not familiar with the Mazzie, it is just a syphon that pulls a mixture from a bucket into the irrigation water.

I remain rather confused on how the fert. mixture s.b. diluted (just doing it as the label suggests for root soaks, right now) and if, doing this sort of pre-diluted fert. if there is any need to worry about the 'ratio,' which I seem to be unable to adjust. Right now, I'm using a 3/4 inch system, but I do have a 2inch, also.

Looking also for suggested nutrients I can put out that I may not have been using earlier due to the difficulty of getting soil fertilizers 'out there.'

My crops are CSA / Market Garden crops, with a focus on Tomatoes and Squash right now.

does it make sense to mix SUMA rock dust into my fert, or will this lead to problems? I assume 'only' SUMA is fine enough to make it through the filter...or would it?

Thanks