New Message on BDOTNET

From: King John
Message 3 in Discussion

This is the code i am using for our project.

John Manavalan

<%
    Dim BarVal(8)
    Dim LineVal(8)
    Dim Val(8)
    BarVal(1) = 4
    BarVal(2) = 5
    BarVal(3) = 6
    BarVal(4) = 4
    BarVal(5) = 5
    BarVal(6) = 6
    BarVal(7) = 8
    BarVal(8) = 11
    LineVal(1) = 5
    LineVal(2) = 4
    LineVal(3) = 6
    LineVal(4) = 8
    LineVal(5) = 9
    LineVal(6) = 10
    LineVal(7) = 8
    LineVal(8) = 9
    Val(1) = 1
    Val(2) = 2
    Val(3) = 3
    Val(4) = 4
    Val(5) = 4
    Val(6) = 6
    Val(7) = 7
    Val(8) = 8
    Dim ObjChart
    Dim ChaCon
    Dim ObjCharts
    Dim SerCol
    Set ObjChart = Server.CreateObject("OWC.Chart")
    Set ChaCon = ObjChart.Constants
    Set ObjCharts = ObjChart.Charts.Add
    'adding my bar
    Set SerCol = ObjCharts.SeriesCollection.Add
    'adding my line
    Set SerCol1 = ObjCharts.SeriesCollection.Add
    ObjCharts.Type = ChaCon.chChartTypeColumnClustered
                'this is my bar In the graph
                SerCol.Caption = "Estimated Income "
                SerCol.SetData ChaCon.chDimCategories, ChaCon.chDataLiteral, Val
                SerCol.SetData ChaCon.chDimValues, ChaCon.chDataLiteral, BarVal
                '-------------------------------
                'this is my line in the graph
                SerCol1.Caption = "Real Income"
                SerCol1.SetData ChaCon.chDimCategories, ChaCon.chDataLiteral,
Val
                SerCol1.SetData ChaCon.chDimValues, ChaCon.chDataLiteral,
LineVal
                'change from the default bar graph To a line
                SerCol1.Type = ChaCon.chChartTypeLine
                '----------------------------
    'put a title on this graphic...obviously
    '     optional
    ObjChart.HasChartSpaceTitle=True
    ObjChart.ChartSpaceTitle.Caption = "Earnings Breakdown"
    'tell it you want a legend in the graphi
    '     c
    ObjChart.HasChartSpaceLegend = True
    ObjChart.ChartSpaceLegend.Position = ChaCon.chLegendPositionRight
    'for caching issues on browsers you may
    '     want to come up with your own
    'naming convention and a way to remove o
    '     ld images....this is a rather
    'simple issue with many solutions...if y
    '     ou are still stumped by it
    'you can email me and i will show you so
    '     me of the ways i did this
    ImagePath=server.mappath("reports/aspin.gif")

    ObjChart.ExportPicture ImagePath,"gif", 400, 200
    Set ChaCon = nothing
    Set ObjCharts = nothing
    Set ObjChart = nothing
%>

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/BDotNet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]