On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 01:34:04AM +0100, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> Am 18.01.2013 01:14, schrieb W. Trevor King:
> > As far as support in the BE trunk, the difficulty will probably be
> > in mapping abstractions between the various external trackers and
> > BE's internal view of what constitutes a bug.
>
> I agree, I notice for exammple that "be show --xml" does not show bug
> history for status changes. How extensible is BE in this regard?

BE doesn't actually require bugs to have history:

  $ mkdir my-project
  $ cd my-project
  $ be init
  No revision control detected.
  BE repository initialized.

And there's currently no convenient way to get the history for a
particular bug (bea/169).  I haven't had anything push me into
implementing this, but I'll gladly review patches… ;)

Trevor