Hello~

I'm a newbie of BB and Linux.

I finally ported angstrom distribution on my BB.  But i got a problem.

Now, I'm trying to install alsa-utils for audio processing.

Nothing problems while installing   alsa-drivers.

I tried install any version of alsa-utils but same error pops up when
attempt to type "make" or "make install"

Error is like this.

I/O error : Attempt to load network entity *
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd*<http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd>

validity error : Could not load the external subset *
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/42.docbookx.dtd*<http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/42.docbookx.dtd>

Also same as when i'm trying to install xmlto.

What is the problem and How can I fix it?

Please give me any advices or comments. It would be great help for me.

Thank you.