Gerald,

CircuitCo support did not even answer my e-mail regarding the
non-functional touchscreen. 4D Systems at least admitted that this is a
well known problem. Once again: Why don't they clearly state on their LCD
product pages that the touchscreen does not work in latest Angstrom? I
really hope that customers see my thread before buying a LCD with
touchscreen.

Anguel