Hello,
I am building a hearing aid and wish to include DRC (Dynamic range
compression), NR (Noise reduction), and destroy Acoustic feedback. Since, I
am a college student, I have basic knowledge of linux, but new to
programming a MCU. I wish to gather knowledge about how to implement DSP on
a BBB.
Since literature out there on internet is vast, there seems to be no actual
starting point for me. Any help on how to input the sound waves (i.e.
output of microphone) to the BBB and process it and output it back to
standard 3.5 mm stereo jack, would be greatly appreciate.
Thanks.