On 10/3/2013 5:43 PM, Flavio Castro Alves Filho wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to be able to manage 2 displays with BBB. Each display will
> show differente information.
>
> For instance: a HDMI output playing video and a LCD display with
> internet browser. Both applications must be executed by BBB.
>
> Is it possible to do that?

The HDMI output on the BBB uses the LCD interface, so you can't have two
independent displays that way.  You can hook up something like the
"smart" displays folks are using on things like the Arduino-based 3D
printer controllers and have a second display that way, but you won't
have access to it via conventional Linux constructs like the frame
buffer interface.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net