I have not yet tried to get the HWRNG working on the BBB.  According
to the TI Crypto page [1], you just need to reconfigure your kernel
and it should add /dev/hwrng support.  If anybody has gotten this
working recently, I'd like to know :)

Josh

[1] http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Cryptography_Users_Guide