Hi Robert,
I took a look at your step by step guide for building u-boot, but I did not
have much success. I am trying to build a stock image of u-boot which will
load Angstrom on the eMMC. Building u-boot from the most recent source in
the git repository did not produce a u-boot.img/MLO combination that could
successfully boot angstrom from the eMMC (used am335x_boneblack_config). Do
you have any suggestions? I would really like to get this working so that I
can update some control register bits that are only available in a secure
privileged mode - the current Angstrom distribution for the BeagleBone
Black does not have the L1NEON bit set (which allows the NEON unit to
access the L1 cache).
-Aaron