On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:31 AM, TB <blalock.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Thanks for the response and the great tools you supply but I guess due to my
> "newbie-ness" I don't understand your reply. Why is the DTC not working
> and/or thepatch not working on my BBB with Ubuntu so I can compile dts
> files? Is it just something messed up on my system?

I think it's something messed up with your system..

"Failed to fetch
http://ftp.linux-foundation.org/pub/lsb/repositories/debian/dists/lsb-4.0/main/binary-armhf/Packages
  404 Not found"

Why is apt fetching from there from the first place? lsb-4.0 doesn't
have any arm repo's, so you must have added it to
/etc/apt/sources.list....

So remove that bogus reference. ;)

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/