Hello,
I am working on my beaglebone black since a week to configure LCD. I have
disabled HDMI and trying to interface LCD but I am facing bit problem like
how set the configurations of LCD. My LCD configuration is fCLK = 6.4MHz,
fV = 60Hz, fH = 15.7kHz. I tried to alter the existing device tree
BB-BONE-LCD4-01-00A0 by it dint work i was getting a blank screen. I
thought there may be some particular bits need to be set so can i knw which
bits exactly do i need to set to obtain the output on LCD or do i need to
write my own device tree for this if yes can i know how can I write.
Please update me with this asap.
Thank you........