Hi,

My operating system is Win 7 64 bit with US-language packet. My internet
browser is Mozilla Firefox.

I have a BeagleBoard A6a which I want to access on my computer.

I used the 'getting startet' tutorial to access on my BeagleBoard but the
connection to 192.168.7.2 via USB doesn't work.
Does anyone know why? Here the link to the 'getting started' tutorial:

http://beagleboard.org/Getting%20Started

My procedure:
1. Connect the BeagleBone via USB cable to my computer
2. Install and execute this driver:
beagleboard.org/static/Drivers/Windows/BONE_D64.exe
3. Typed 192.169.7.2 to launch BeagleBone  --- and this didn't work!!!

But the access to the microSD card works perfectly!

Does anyone know what I make wrong?

Thanks for help, bye!