- I left Raspberry because despite of their 1.75 millions sold they are far
to be openHardware and Opensource, the connector is poor (I have the Piface
and it doesn't help, Gertboard neither ) TS display capabilities are null.
- the iMx.53 QSB has a amazing processor, this board is really complete (
as the BBB capabilities plus SATA on the board, JTAG) I easily got Yocto
working on it -Yocto port doesn't let the BBB boot - but the prices are
really differents between the both : I need a TS Display and the only
proposed is around $180.  So I (sadly) left this board