Greetings,

First, thank you Robert Nelson for the fine work, moving the beaglebone
black forward to the latest kernels!

I've got a usb webcam, 0bda:5801 , that works with the TI PSP 3.2.x kernel,
but not with the 3.8.x or 3.12.0-rc7 kernels. I am using the Wheezy distro.
 It hangs -- not only with my small python extension grabber, but also with
standard programs like Camorama and luvcview.  The outputs from uvcdynctrl
-l, and v4l2-ctl -V, seem reasonable, yet the programs hang, right away, on
the first frame.

I think the problem is related to DMA, so I am hoping there is some kernel
parameter that I can tweak to get it working.  It is a special camera, so I
can't just toss it and choose another one.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

William