Excellent, excellent thread! I just purchased my BBB yesterday for a
personal project, and I've been reading for many many hours how and what
would be the best way to stream video from the BBB to a PC over WiFi with
the lowest latency as I could get. This thread, including all the links
that users posted here, were really helpful in understand the steps I
should take.

I'm just running to the store in a few minutes to buy a C920 and start
trying stuff :) I'm glad I've waited and read a lot before buying the PS3
Eye... Thanks guys. I will update any results I achieve.