Hi Jody,

I also used Beaglebone Black without LCD/touchscreen module, just with HDMI
out to my Monitor.
You can try to execute "systemctl disable gdm.service" and
"./myQtHelloWorld -qws"

But in my BBB, I can see the window display to my Monitor but the mouse
hanged(can not be moved).

Jody Baudoin於 2013年9月1日星期日UTC+8上午5時03分21秒寫道: