First do you plan on using HDMI, or an LCD via SPI ? Most of those pins
used by HDMI can be easily recovered. Ive also been told you can reclaim a
few from the eMMC too, but have not tried it personally.

Secondly, you need to do a bit of reading / understanding of what you're
working with. No different from anyone else who has been working with these
boards a while. Read the SRM , and TRM( technical reference manual of the
AM335x processors ).

Then use google, and the search feature of these forums. There is a lot of
useful information out there. You just have to look for it.