A note to all those who see this post: *please do not be overwhelmed by the
project!* it really is not that complicated when you think about it. Its
just a regular knee brace with acccelerometers planted on it. I just need
help on how to make a python code for reading the accelerometers on the
gpio pins as well as the ADC pins. *They behave like sensors.* The Analog
accelerometers have 3 connectors for the X, Y and Z dimension respectively
and I'm looking for a way to make a code for reading those 3 dimensions in
python. Any help is appreciated.