Hello,

I'm only a beginner and I see that you have your Jack up and running now.
Unfortunately for me I have not been able to get Jack server running, so
far I have a beaglebone A5 as well, with Ubuntu raring and I have installed
ALSA and Jackd packages with apt-get.

Starting the server will give me two errors:
1) *Failed to connect to session bus for device reservation Unable to
autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11*
If I do an SSH with -CX I manage to get rid of this issue but I still have
the following one:

2)
*"Cannot lock down 82278944 byte memory area (Cannot allocate memory)Bus
error"*

I know this is to much to ask but could you describe the steps you followed
for getting your system to work with Jack?

Thanks a lot

Ariel