Hello people,16 bi
I'm a new with beaglebone black and working on it for my project. I'm using
a TFT-Proto LCD display that connected to BBB. The problem I having now is
that lack of information for this LCD display. A datasheet only gives me
how to set the 565 16 bits, never tell me which pin is belongs to R,G,B and
goes to where. So far, I just set user interface pin(IM0 ~ 3) as 1000 which
is 565 16bits and connect them to BBB's LCD_Data 0 to 15 directly. (Not
sure this connection is correct) A backlit works but nothing comes up on
the screen. Anyone can give some anything for it? Thanks.