Hi,
I bought my first BBB and I don't have any experience with linux. I don´t
have any overview of the angstrom packages. I have a problem with "opkg"
command, it is sometimes OK, but I often receive error " opkg_conf_load:
Could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: Resource temporarily unavailable."

Next problem: I want try comunication with my computer. I installed pl2303
package and I connected USB-to RS232 convertor, but I don´t see any ttyUSB
device.

And finally I need find some GUI package manager, GUI media player.

Do you have idea?
Thank you for your response,  Lukas