I used two (2) McBSP ports and a few little tricks to achieve the required
data rates
But it worked right and within the data sheet specification
I urge you to carefully compare McBSP and McASP and then decide which is
the right way for you...

Good luck,
siñ

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM, <nologg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the responses.
>>
>> After doing some more research, it looks like the best way to get the I2S
>> data onto the processor is through the McASP.  Do you know of any resources
>> to configure McASP0 to do what I am looking to do?  There's a few forum
>> posts here about it but no solid references.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Friday, November 15, 2013 8:27:46 AM UTC-5, Gerald wrote:
>>
>>> Audio on HDMI is an output only.It cannot receive data.
>>>
>>> Gerald

>>>  --

Developing next generation wireless audio