On 11/18/2013 5:20 AM, dlewin555 wrote:
> Robert ,
>
> As I'm interested in the subject of having Xenomai on Beaglebone Black I've
> reached that thread.
> Nevertheless, your link lead me to a broken link.
> Is there an updated procedure for Xenomai on BBB please ?

I've got a version of RCN's kernel building scripts that will build a
Xenomai kernel:

https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/linux-dev

Checkout any of the 3.8.13-bone<x>-xenomai branches and build as usual
(./build-kernel.sh or ./build-deb.sh).  See the xenomai() procedure in
patches.sh if you want to see how to apply the Xenomai patches to your
own kernel tree.

Note that a working ipipe patch and pre/post patches for the Bone kernel
are now part of the latest Xenomai release.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net