Technical Reference Manual. It can be found at the link I sent you.

*"You can read about it in the TRM found
at http://www.ti.com/product/am3359 <http://www.ti.com/product/am3359>"*

It describes how the processor works and all the functions of the
processor. It has all the addresses for all the internal components. Just
do a search for Temperature sensor.

Gerald