I ask because the BBW runs only 600 or 720MHz processor, but you write 1HGz
which is used only at BBB.

any photos and video at your site would be nice to see

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy
Company - http://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorel
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mentorel.company