You need to go to a distributor that will sell to you. It is up to them
to decide and up to you to comply with all the paperwork if possible. That
complexity is not likely to make it worth the extra effort for
most distributors to sell it to you in Saudi Arabia. I suspect the UK will
have the same regulations.

Gerald