I was wondering if there are any LCD to LVDS capes that are in stock
anywhere, or if anyone is working on one. I found this:
http://www.chalk-elec.com/?page_id=1280#!/~/product/category=3094859&id=13415465,

but it's been out of stock for a while and who knows when it will be back
in stock. I'm looking to run it through the SN75LVDS82 chip to a panel that
uses a dotclock of 8MHz. If anyone has any info that could help, that would
be great.