Hi everybody,

I've tried the same version that Victor MV used but I'm still at the same
point:

U-Boot SPL 2011.09-00053-gb423c52 (Aug 10 2012 - 11:26:55)

Texas Instruments Revision detection unimplemented

Incorrect magic number in EEPROM
read_eeprom() failure. continuing with ddr3
Incorrect magic number in EEPROM

I've also tried a demo startware app but didn't have success.

I'm considering the possibility that my DDR memory may be not properly
assembled (or dead), so I can't go to the next boot step (u-boot.img -
which runs within DDR memory).

Does anybody think it makes sense?

What tests could I do to make sure of what is really happening?

Thanks