Hi everyone, I was interested in some help with a basic cross-compilation
error for Beaglebone Black. This is in Eclipse, in Ubuntu, I'm getting a
Symbol 'cout' could not be resolved error. I have all of my include and
library path directories set up correctly, and I can see a list of
functions when I type "std::" but cout is not there ?! I'm new to eclipse
and linux programming, my Libraries field is empty, could this be the
cause? What libraries should I add.

<iostream> is included, c++ versions are 4.6 and 4.6.3
The project compiles when I don't have a cout statement.

Ubuntu also won't recognize the command "arm-linux-gnueabi-". Could this be
because arm-linux-gnueabi is not compiled? My project compiles, so I don't
think this is an issue with the compiler.

I'm using a 32 bit system and trying to follow these tutorials to start a
project
http://derekmolloy.ie/beaglebone/setting-up-eclipse-on-the-beaglebone-for-c-development/
http://www.michaelhleonard.com/cross-compile-for-beaglebone-black/#for-linux

Thanks,