Hi,

I haven't tried the links you posted below, but I played around tonight
with the latest bits in the arago project and now I have accelerated 3D
graphics support on a beaglebone black. Using the beaglebone black BSP
support in meta-ti, I get a 3.12.4 Linux kernel and then I built
the arago-base-tisdk-image as root filesystem. Result is a beaglebone black
which displays accelerated 3D graphics on the display connected over HDMI,
so the SGX drivers are now available för the 3.12 kernel (in arago) but
still not packaged nicely for the BBB I guess.

Regards
Daniel