Den lördagen den 16:e november 2013 kl. 01:46:23 UTC+1 skrev
kfre...@gmail.com:

> Hello,
>
> First a little bit of a background:
>
> I have a beaglebone black connected to the mains with a 5V, 1A DC power
> supply.
> I'm running an Xbee USB adapter board (http://goo.gl/ygIboV), and an XBee
> 900HP
> (http://goo.gl/0ZhtM6<http://digi.com/products/wireless-wired-embedded-solutions/zigbee-rf-modules/point-multipoint-rfmodules/xbee-pro-900hp>)
>
> on the USB port.
> It's running stock Angstrom Linux.
>
> The problem is this:
>
> About every 24 hours, the lights on my Xbee adapter board turn off and the
> device is nowhere to be seen on my lsusb output.  Usually I can still ssh
> into the board after this happens.  After a reboot, the board is fine for
> another 24 hours before the same thing happens again.
>
> I have a hunch that the problem is the power supply, but is there anything
> else I could try before I go out and buy a new, more powerful supply?
>
> My other question is why would the Xbee work at all if the problem is in
> fact a power supply that isn't strong enough?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kent Friesen

There is a problem in the driver, which I noted when I tried hotplugging.
With my fix, I can hotplug a mouse, keyboard, USB serial and a hub, do not
know if my fix solves your problem though.

Started a crowdfunding project for this at http://igg.me/at/eMagii/x/5581172