I bought a BeagleBone Development Board from TI eStare (Order Number is
258705) on 7/31/2013.

>From Sitara Linux Software Developer’s Guide I found the following:
When Beaglebone boots, a START_HERE directory will display on your Linux
host desktop.
To start your evalaution and development using the BeagleBone, Run the
START_HERE.sh script.

I tried to follow the above instruction.
The Host PC OS is Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS.
I use the following command from a Ubuntu terminal to connect Beaglebone to
the host:
sudo screen /dev/ttyUSB1 115200.
Then I can see the BeagleBone boots, then I can login to root.
At the same time I can see a BEAGLE_BONE directory display on Ubuntu
desktop.
However, I can never see a START_HERE directory.
Of course, there is no START_HERE.sh script either.