On 21-12-2013 17:04, Dhanushka Jayaweera wrote:
hey guys,

I want to add this bash command to my c++ program.
*echo cape-bone-iio > /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.*/slots*

i tried this
*#include<cstdio>*
*#include<cstdlib>*
*#include<unistd.h>*
*using namespace std;*
*int main() {*
*  system("echo cape-bone-iio > /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.*/slots");*
*  return 0;*
*}*

but it does not work.

Can someone help me with this?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Have you verified that the system command does wildcard expansion?
(Replace the asterisk in the command by the proper number and verify whether that works)

-- Bas