Hello,
            I am using Beaglebone black board with
ubuntu-12.04.3LTS(3.8.13) kernel. I want to optimize boot-up time. I
measured boot-time using the debug port uart-ttyO0. During boot-up I
observed that about 1.5 sec is wasted for uncompressing the kernel. So I am
thinking to use Execute In Place method to load kernel. With XIP we can run
kernel out of flash instead of bringing into RAM. But I am newbie so I dont
know how to do this. If anybody had done this before , please help me to do
this. First thing I want to know, whether it is possible or not??
            Please help me to speed up booting time. All suggestions
welcome. Thanking you...

Regards,
Kishor