On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Amalinda J' Gamage
<amalinda.gam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have written a C++ application and I want it to run automatically when BBB
> restarts and it would be so much helpfull if the BBB logs in automatically
> without requiring the enter the username and password.
>
> I dont know how to do this. Help would be so much appreciated.
>
> p.s I understand the security concerns I would have to face by doing so. but
> I am okay with it. its for learning only.
> thank you,

Please read:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

Your asking for help, without letting us know "which" program is
currently running your "login" screen you'd like to bypass with an
auto-login..

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/