Hi everyone,

I'm building a product based on the BeagleBone Black that uses LEDs to
indicate the current status. These LEDs are connected to P8_12 and P8_13
(GPIO 44 and 23) and need to be turned on during boot.

I succeeded in setting the relevant pins to high in uBoot, but as soon as
the linux kernel boots, the pins are immediately cleared. After boot I can
regain control through a device tree overlay, but the GPIO pins I mentioned
before need to be high during the entire boot process.

Any ideas on what driver/module is responsible for this behaviour and how I
can prevent linux from clearing the relevant GPIO ports?

Thanks
Ives