I have been searching around for days to try and understand if it is
possible to add 485 support to Angstrom linux 3.8.13 using bitbake.
I have seen multiple examples of how to add the support but none that talk
to bitbake directly and none that have answered the bitbake question.
Does anyone have pointers on this or know of a better method of achieving
this without bitbake?

I would really like to stay with Angstrom as I have lots of stuff already
working with this release.

Thanks for any help