This is a one-time post to announce that the Hashlet, a secure
authentication mini-cape that I've developed, is now available on Tindie
[1].

The Hashlet provides a hardware random number generator, implements the
SHA256 algorithm in hardware, and enables Message Authentication Codes
(MACs) through keyed hashes.  It communicates with the BBB over I2C.

I've also developed a command line application that abstracts the details
of the 80 page datasheet, which is available as GPLv3 code on Github [2].
 The hardware design is also on the GitHub page.

Tutorials are posted on my blog [3].

Happy Hacking!

Josh

p.s. I'll be at SparkFun Electronics next week as a hacker-in-residence
working on the CryptoCape! [4]

[1] https://www.tindie.com/products/cryptotronix/hashlet/
[2] https://github.com/cryptotronix/hashlet
[3] http://cryptotronix.com/blog/