Hey guys,

I got Ubuntu 12.04 running with the BBB and touchscreen working (Chipsee
1024x600 7”) months ago, simply by using the Chipsee kernel with the ubuntu
rootfs and rebuilding other goodies against the Chipsee kernel source (like the
SGX OPEN GL ES 2.0 drivers).

Currently I need to boot off the SD card though, but adding the MMC support to
the chip see kernel doesn’t seem like a biggie.

Does that help anybody? Or am I missing something? Obviously trying to apt-get
kernel related packages will break it but most stuff works.

l8r,
Xris.