Uhmmm. either the bbxm website or you made a mistake:

quote from http://beagleboard.org/Products/BeagleBoard-xM:

What is BeagleBoard-xM?

The $149 MSRP BeagleBoard-xM delivers with the help of its AM37x 1GHz ARM
processor,

I believe that the bbxm website made a mistake, since from the manual:

http://beagleboard.org/static/BBxMSRM_latest.pdf

The BeagleBoard-xM processor is the DM3730CBP 1GHz version and comes in a
.4mm

pitch POP package.

Then my question again is that, is the freeBSD port for bbxm support the
current version of bbxm (rev c)?