Hello Everybody,

I'm actually using a BBK with this kernel : *Linux ubuntu-armhf
3.8.13-bone30 #1 SMP Thu Nov 14 06:23:24 UTC 2013 armv7l armv7l armv7l
GNU/Linux*

I need tu use tty/ptys devices but kernel 3.8.13 from Rober Nelson is not
compiled with this options :

CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS=y
CONFIG_LEGACY_PTY_COUNT=256

I'm not a beginner in the Linux world, but I confess myself vanquished by
compiling a new kernel of BBK with a new .config file

I asks only learn, but I have a real need for this quickly for my job.

Until I understand how to compile kernel, someone could make it me a 2GB Sdcard
image of the kernel for the black with tty / ptys suppor to transfer it in my
black.

Thanks a lot.

PS : what is the best way to compile et make a sdcard image for BBK with this
options, compiling on BBK itsekf or use a Cross-compiler ?