As you know, we are shipping thousands of boards and trying to catch up.

http://www.elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack#Board_Shipments

Arrow is showing 500 boards in stock. We have people buying boards to go
into products, something we cannot plan for. When will that be fixed? I
have no idea. We cannot plan for something we don't know about.

Gerald