Hi again,

I reached Malaysia last weekend. They have national holiday (Chinese New
Year), and office was opened today only. Here is short report:

   1. ChalkElec just moved to new bigger building, most of stuff from old
   office still in boxes. They are unpacking now, going to start operation
   next week.
   2. They also bought new SMT equipment. I saw new PnP machine and
   semi-automatic stencil printer. It should solve bottleneck with manufacture
   speed, and they will finally have stock open.
   3. I inspected today their order processing system. Looks like it has
   bug, because some orders are missed in system, and they exist in PayPal
   only. So, guys were not aware about orders before customers started to
   write emails or open PayPal claim. I will check this in more details this
week,
   then we will try to fix it. Regarding current customers, I requested
   ChalkElec to provide 2 lists with orders - one from PayPal, and another
   from internal order processing system. I will write simple program to
   compare both to find out missed orders, and we will process them manually.
   4. In my last post I asked you to send your claims directly to me. So
   far I got just one claim. I really hope that this problem is pretty rare.
   5. Also, I talked about giving any reward to customers who suffered from
   this problem. We agreed on providing 25% discount for next order.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-VYVLK101ZP8/UvEcadISkRI/AAAAAAAAAAM/shdpEULtU14/s1600/20140204.png>

I see that guys really trying to do their best. Yes, they have some
problems with planning, order processing, and support. But they are
learning to make business. This is tough period for them, when business
grows faster than they expected. We at ZetaOri will keep an eye on them and
will try to pay more attention to support and advice them on key business
points.

For any future problems like this you can send claims directly to my email
- I will take care to investigate and help with solving.