hello, guys.

I trying to touchscreen emulation on beaglebone black(BBB) for education.

I am downloaded the angstrom image on beagleboard.org.

but this image was disabled the touchscreen driver.
(/dev/input/touchscreen0 is invisible)

so, i trying to change the kernel source with angstrom 3.8 at
git://github.com/beagleboard/kernel.git

refer by this site:
http://wiki.replicape.com/index.php?title=Compiling_the_kernel

but, result is same thing.

how can i enable the touchscreen driver on kernel source?

i need to enable the touch screen driver always, not required the LCD Cape.

some advise or give me the patched image.

thanks.